Do you have your own brand stores? Then our retail module with Point of Sale (POS) is the solution for you. With this integrated retail solution, you have real-time insight into store performance. In addition, webshop customers are immediately known on store level and vice versa, and you can easily process webshop returns in your store. Is an item in the store not in stock? No problem with our consumer drop shipment option, where the item will be delivered to their doorstep. We integrated all sales channels into one, to ensure a real omnichannel experience for your customers.
Main features of our retail module for brand stores
A few more highlights of our retail module with cash register solution for brand stores:
- Omnichannel returns and refunds, provide insight into sales from other platforms, for example from the webshop, so that consumers can also exchange and return their purchased items in the store.
- Easily register customer data, plus all sales of this customer in your cash register and directly in the ERP system, and have 1 central place for all your customer data.
- Ship from store, to pick webshop orders from your physical store and deliver them directly to the consumer.
- Sell gift cards and give out vouchers for returns. Our cash register automatically keeps track of the balances, so that you can immediately see what credit is still outstanding.
- Click & Collect, the possibility for consumers to collect their webshop order in the store.
- Save paper and email your customer the receipt of their purchase directly.
- Connect a barcode scanner to your POS system to immediately carry out movement requests or inventories.
- The possibility, with the right authorizations, to view receipts for all stores.
- Use promotions such as get 3, pay 2, and quantity discounts.
- Replenishment, to allow movements of goods between stores.
- Insight into the full stock of your own warehouses and stores from your cash register.
- Connections with pin terminals from Payplaza, CCV, Wordline, Adyen.
- And last but not least, a clear dashboard for a direct overview of the current sales in store.
New design for Point of Sale solution
And from April 2023, the POS of this advanced module for fashion brands will be available in a completely new design. Dark for a bold look and to save energy. Easy to use on a touch screen, iPad or laptop. And very intuitive, so everyone can get started right away.