Learn more about how we work with and protect your data
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE CAN PROCESS
Itsperfect processes the personal data of our users because they use our services and/or because they provide these to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we may process.
When you visit our website:
- IP address;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Internet Browser and device type.
In case of a contact request;
- First and last name;
- Email Address.
Itsperfect uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website. When you visited our website for the first time, we already informed you about these cookies and asked you for permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser’s settings. However, if cookies are not accepted, certain services or elements of the site may not function optimally.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at support@Itsperfect.com and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Itsperfect processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send our newsletter;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes in our services and products;
- In order to be able to execute our services;
- Itsperfect analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- Itsperfect also processes personal data if we are legally obligated to do so, such as the data we need for our taxes.
The personal data will be stored for a maximum of 2 years after your visit to the website.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Itsperfect, and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organization you have mentioned. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data or for the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to support@Itsperfect.com. In order to be sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN) in black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Itsperfect would also like to point out to you that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do this via the following link
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We may in some cases use automated decision-making, if it is authorized by legislation, if you have provided explicit consent or if it is necessary for the performance of a contract. You can always request a manual decision-making process instead, express your opinion or contest a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if such a decision would produce legal effects or otherwise similarly significantly affect you. When using automated decision-making we will provide you with further information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences to you.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Itsperfect takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized alteration.